Landscape Construction Information
Expert Landscape Construction Solutions For Your Home Or Business
The outside of your home or business can be just as important as the inside, especially when it comes to the attractiveness and value of the property. There is so much to consider when it comes to revamping your outdoor space, and it can become very overwhelming. That's why we recommend getting professional landscaping services from our professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions About Landscape Construction
How can I improve the outdoor living space of my home?
There are a variety of things you can do to improve the outdoor living space of your home. We provide a long list of comprehensive services that aim to upgrade your outdoor living space and bring you the results you desire. Here at DeRosa Landscaping, we offer the following outdoor improvement services:
- Lawn maintenance
- Landscape construction
- Snow plowing
- Spring cleanups
- Fall cleanups
- Flower bed maintenance
- Fertilization and weed control
- Parking lot maintenance
Give us a call today to discuss the kinds of outdoor improvements you're looking to make, and we'll devise a plan just for you.
How long does backyard renovation take?
The timing of your backyard renovation project depends entirely on the size of your property and the scope of the project at hand. Our process is thorough, and we provide you with the highest quality services around. During our lawn installation process, we:
- Meet with the customer to give them a custom-tailored approach to a new lawn.
- Address their property issues and look for potential problems we can solve.
- Build out a timeline and phases of work that deliver on-time results.
To better address your needs, we ask the customers to have a plan of what plants they want or the desired look for their lawn. When we begin, we completely remove all the dead grass and debris, removing matter from the property to prepare for new installation. We bring with a mixture of composted loam, usually an organic farm loam, which has a high nutrient content for the seeds to take. After that, we regrade the yard.
Is leveling your yard necessary before adding a patio?
Before adding a patio, it's important to prepare the yard for the pavers. While you may think that leveling the turf is the best way to make the process easy, it's actually a good idea for a patio to be built on some kind of slope to allow for proper drainage and water runoff.
What kind of projects is DeRosa Landscaping equipped to handle?
Our team of experienced professionals can handle all kinds of landscaping projects. No matter what your needs may be, we're here to help. Our irrigation and landscape construction process goes as follows:
- First, we start with a site inspection and review the customer's needs.
- Once we meet with them and figure out what they're dealing with, we set up a plan for any future plantings or future needs, such as a garden spigot.
- When that is complete, we compile site measurements for proposed irrigation heads and determine adequate coverages to compensate for wind, temperature, soil conditions, and runoff.
- After that, we look at the structure's plumbing to make sure that it can accommodate the newly sized irrigation system.
- Then we put together an encompassed price for the customer. If they need hydroseeding or topdressing, we have them covered on that, too, and will provide pricing.
DeRosa Landscaping is a one-stop shop for all your landscape construction needs. We provide new installs and irrigation turn on/turn off. We also offer monthly settings and adjustments, as well as monthly newsletters on irrigation system settings.
Since 2000, our family-owned-and-operated company has provided complete landscape construction solutions to homes and businesses throughout Bristol County and the surrounding areas. Get in touch with us today to discuss your landscape construction needs, and we'll start the process immediately.
Request Your Free Estimate
Complete the form below to request your no-obligation estimate.