Professional Landscaping Solutions Since 2000
Established in 2000, when owner and operator David DeRosa was attending high school in Somerset, Massachusetts, he founded DeRosa Landscaping, Inc. with the vision of owning a service-based business that would bring real value to his customers. After over two decades and countless hurdles, David is still the face of the company, providing full-service landscaping solutions to Taunton and the Bristol County community.
Why Choose DeRosa Landscaping?
Offering a wide array of landscaping services, DeRosa Landscaping is the right choice for all of your residential and commercial landscaping needs.
- We can handle any job, no matter how big or small.
- We have the means, equipment, knowledge, and experience to meet your landscaping needs.
- We communicate clearly and frequently with our customers.
- We only provide high-quality services.
- We are professional in all aspects of our business.
- We have over 20 years of experience.
- We are a family-owned-and-operated company.
- We offer many different landscaping services including lawn maintenance, irrigation, mulching, and more.
- We will customize a plan to your needs.
If you ask DeRosa Landscaping customers to describe our company, you’ll hear the word capable come up time and again. You can trust DeRosa Landscaping to take care of all your lawn care needs.
We Should Be In Your Plants
Whether you want a seasonal cleanup, mulching, weed control, or one of our many other landscaping services, DeRosa Landscaping is ready to tackle the job with excellence. Our family-run business continues to stand the test of time, with many satisfied customers who return to us for all their lawn care needs. Call us now to schedule your landscaping service.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"Bought a house a couple years ago and the lawn was incredibly bad and mistreated. Spent this spring and summer working on it with Dave over at DeRosa and he was a great! He educated me on proper care and I was able to revitalize my lawn and it looks amazing this fall! I highly recommend this company"